Product Information stated herein is meant as a guide for the consumer and may not be accurate at all times. Features, specifications, design, color, and price may be changed without prior notice to the public.
* Features and specifications indicated have been verified as accurate at the time when the product was introduced to the market. However, these features and specifications may be updated, modified, or removed as required by local conditions. Such changes may be effected without prior notice to the public.
* Certain features may require the collection and use of personal information, and the consumer must explicitly consent to such collection and use of information for said features to function.
* Images depicted herein are only meant as an illustrative guide for the consumer regarding the design and use of the product. The actual appearance of the product, in terms of design and color may be different depending on variants available in the local market. Product design and color may also be updated and modified without prior notice to the public.
*The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
* Availability may vary by country or region.
* Requires Samsung Health app version 6.22.1 or later.
* Requires Samsung Galaxy Phone with Android 8.0 and minimum 1.5GB RAM.
* The Galaxy Watch5 must be paired with a Galaxy mobile device.
* Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring or management of any medical condition or disease. Any health-related information accessed through the device and/or application should not be treated as medical advice. Users should seek any medical advice from a physician.
* Body composition is supported in Samsung Galaxy Watch4 series and later released Galaxy Watch models only.
*When compared to Galaxy Watch4.
There are no reviews yet.