Samsung Galaxy A02 is officially released on January 27, 2020.
The smartphone is pack with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. The memory can be increased with the help of microSDXC. It is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
The smartphone’s rear camera consists of a dual camera, which includes 13 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) while on the front there is a 5 MP camera. The device runs on the Android 10 + One UI 2.0 operating system.
The device features a 6.5 inches PLS IPS display that has a 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. The device comes in two colors: Black and Blue. The smartphone is integrated with a Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
It features GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, micro USB 2.0, and Bluetooth 5.1. It is built with a glass front, plastic back, and a plastic frame. The smartphone is powered by a Mediatek MT6739W Octa-core processor and PowerVR GE8100 GPU.
SAMSUNG GALAXY A02 SPECIFICATIONS
- Color: Black, Blue, Gray
- Size: 6.5” HD+ Infinity-V Display
- Resolution:1600 x 720 px
- Size: 164 x 75.9 x 9.1mm
- Weight: 206g
- Processor: Quad-Core 1.5GHz (MT6739WW)
- RAM: 3Gb
- ROM: 32Gb
- mSD: Expandable up to Up to 1B
- Camera: Rear 13MP (F1.9) + 2MP (F2.4 Macro) Front 5MP (F2.0)
- Operating System: Android 10 (One UI Core)
- Battery: 5,000mAh (7.75WCharging)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE
- Audio: 3.5mm Audio Jack, Always On Display
- Sim Type: Dual SIM (Triple Slot Sim 1 + Sim 2 + MicroSD)
- In-Box Items: Travel Adapter, Data Cable, Earphones, Ejection Pin, Quick Start Guide