KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hybrid IS helps reduce camera shake for enjoyable handheld photography
Image stabilization helps minimize blurring in an image due to the small movements common when taking handheld photos. The Hybrid IS system on the EF-M 28 mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM is the same system used in several of Canon’s most advanced EF lenses, and is able to minimize the effects of shakes in the vertical plane (up and down), as well as tilting or at an angle.
- Automatically supplies light to your photos as needed, helping to provide a better sense of depth and dimension
Lighting extreme close-up macro shots can be tricky. The built-in Macro Lite helps make this easier with LEDs that are integrated into the front of the lens, which allow a range of illuminating possibilities. Setting both sides of the light to maximum brightness can reveal previously hidden details and add sparkle to shiny subjects like jewelry or watches. Setting only the left or right side to either bright or dim settings can help create a better sense of depth and give dramatic dimension to minute details.
- Features Image Stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras
The EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM is the world’s lightest macro lens, featuring a total length that’s less than 2.0 inches so you can take it just about anywhere with its easy portability. To help ensure pictures with minimal blur while capturing details and small objects, the EF-M 28 mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM also features advanced Hybrid IS image stabilization technology.
- Brand : Canon
- Manufacturer Part Number : 1362C002
- Manufacturer : Canon
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) : 2.40 x 2.40 x 1.79 Inches