- Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time.
- All-day battery life is based on the following use: 180 time checks, 180 notifications, 90 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 36 hours; Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular) usage includes a total of 8 hours of LTE connection and 28 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth over the course of 36 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch Ultra (GPS + Cellular) paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/ph/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- The Medications feature should not be used as a substitute for professional medical judgment. Additional information is available on the labels of your medications, but please consult your healthcare provider prior to making any decisions related to your health.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or any other medical purpose, including as a form of birth control or to support conception.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/ph/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 meters and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 meters. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time.
- Tested against subsections for Altitude, High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Immersion, Freeze/Thaw, Shock, and Vibration.
Midnight, Silver, Starlight
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Settings||Apple Watch Series 8 GPS ( 41mm / 45mm ) remove||iPhone14 Plus remove||Apple MME73ZA/A White Air pods 3Rd Gen Audio Wearable remove||Apple Watch SE 2 GPS+CELLULAR Aluminum Case with Solo Loop remove||Apple 512GB Macbook Air13 M2 8C-CPU 8GB RAM 512GB SSD remove||Apple iPad 9 | 10.2-INCH | WI-FI remove|
|Name||Apple Watch Series 8 GPS ( 41mm / 45mm ) remove||iPhone14 Plus remove||Apple MME73ZA/A White Air pods 3Rd Gen Audio Wearable remove||Apple Watch SE 2 GPS+CELLULAR Aluminum Case with Solo Loop remove||Apple 512GB Macbook Air13 M2 8C-CPU 8GB RAM 512GB SSD remove||Apple iPad 9 | 10.2-INCH | WI-FI remove|
|Price||₱26,990.00 – ₱28,990.00||₱59,990.00 – ₱82,590.00||₱11,990.00||₱20,990.00 – ₱22,990.00||₱94,990.00||₱21,990.00 – ₱31,990.00|
Out of stock
|Availability||In stock||Out of stock|
|Add to cart|
|Content||Key feature • 6.7-inch Super Retina XDR display • Advanced camera system for better photos in any light • Cinematic mode now in 4K Dolby Vision up to 30 fps • Action mode for smooth, steady, handheld videos • Vital safety technology—Crash Detection 3 calls for help when you can’t • All-day battery life and up to 26 hours of video playback • A15 Bionic chip with 5-core GPU for lightning-fast performance. Superfast 5G cellular • Industry-leading durability features with Ceramic Shield and water resistance • iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalize, communicate, and share Legal 1. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less. 2. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information. 3. Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling. 4. Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular. 5. iPhone 14 Plus is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty. 6. Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.|
FinishesGPS + Cellular
In the Box
Size and Weight
Buttons and Connectors
In the Box
Out of stock
₱20,990.00 – ₱22,990.00
₱8,690.00 – ₱14,990.00
₱29,990.00 – ₱39,990.00
There are no reviews yet.